TRAINING YOUR CORPORATE
Understanding the demands in the corporate sector and to sustain success in a rapidly changing landscape, global companies must develop a cadre of leaders who can operate throughout the world, lead global product and marketing teams, and create strategies that are effective globally and locally. As such, the demands placed upon today’s professionals surpass any experienced in the past. The sophisticated professional must know how to distinguish him or herself from the competition, develop and maintain business, project a positive and respectful image, project confidence and authority and build teamwork in a multicultural environment.
What is the Reason for the Training?
The reason for the training is that the majority of our leaders, managers, and staff are trained as technical specialists: i.e. they are employed predominantly on the strength of their technical competence and background. On the technical level, our leaders and managers are very good. But in their role, as an inspirational leader-manager, there are some definite gaps. You need all employees to be thinking about how they can develop their personal management and leadership skills so that they are able to get the best performance from themselves and the whole team. As a result of the changes that are likely to occur in the future, there is currently a need to provide some good in-house leadership and management training, so that you will be better equipped to achieve organizational stated aims for this year and beyond.
Day 1 – The Polished Professional
Gain the competitive edge by eliminating cultural borders. This exclusive 2-day comprehensive workshop is designed for businessmen, businesswomen, Managers and Team Leaders aspiring to advance their career and social life to the next level.
Why do some people seem to move quickly up the corporate ladder while others with equal qualifications get left behind? Often the difference can be attributed to their ability to navigate the dos and don ts of increasingly complex business etiquette.
In this hands-on interactive workshop, you will gain the understanding of;
- How to master the new codes of contemporary international behavior to position yourself as credible, knowledgeable, cultured and authoritative; thereby making a positive and lasting impression every time, everywhere.
- You will learn how subtle but critical social behaviors can often make or break an important meeting, influence a first impression or impress a potential client. And not only on home turf but abroad as well: you will feel as comfortable in London or Paris as in Moscow, Beijing, New York or Dubai.
- Master the art of business etiquette by understanding Professional Presence, Business vs. Social etiquettes, Dining etiquettes, the art of Thank you, and more…
- Come prepared for entertainment. You will laugh as you learn to refine your networking skills, make polished introductions, present confident toasts, eat tricky foods and do so much more. You will also learn appropriate workplace behaviors for the office, at meetings, via video conference, on-line and during off-the-clock gatherings.
Day 2 – Executive Image on a Global Scale
ASPIRE Executive & Professional Image Workshop “Successful Style” will help you create a successful international business image that propels your career to a top, irrespective of the industry and regardless of the corporate dress-code.
You will discover the nuances and characteristics of a well-dressed professional by increasing your knowledge of:
- Appropriate formal business looks and attire
- The four levels of “business casual”
- Characteristics and fabrics for formal business suits
- How to say “I am a leader” when the dress code is casual
- Looks to avoid in business
- Masculine and feminine accessories and grooming
- Business wardrobe plans for all seasons
- Constructing a capsule wardrobe
- Packing for business trips
- Other business related to dress codes
You will also receive advice on:
- Clothing lines for the business environment
- Matching clothing and body lines and ensuring proper fit
And to wrap it all up in the perfect professional package, you will discover how to understand the basics of colors; what they say in business and how to use them in your personal business attire.
Mrs. Bhavna Gupta
She is an epitome of boldness and courage. With her strong determination and compassion, with a will to change every threat into an opportunity, she has been able to establish herself in the top league of the business world.
She did her Bachelors in Arts from India and pursued Post Graduation Degree in Business Management from top business school.
As a Deputy-Chairperson with EBMC Dubai, she has made an incredible contribution in making the firm reach heights of success. Her contribution with vast experience of 19 years in Public Relations, bought major transformation in business that the company has adopted, which is driven by excellence. She has been instrumental in designing and implementing the marketing strategies of the Company.
As a perfect (NLP) Neuro-Linguistic Programming practitioner, she moved with a vision “to develop all the hopeless youth across the world from victims to creator”. She seeks to educate people in self-awareness and effective communication and to change their patterns of mental and emotional behavior.
Along with a very successful business career, Mrs.Gupta is associated with some of the top business confederations like Dubai chamber of commerce, International society of PR; Indian business and professional’s society Dubai.
Duration: 2days with a group of 10 -20 participants
Tuition: LKR 150,000/= Tuition includes dynamic expert instruction, an illustrated workbook, materials and a certificate of attendance.
Corporate and in-house programs are available as bespoke and general sessions. Contact us to discuss your organization’s objectives and we will create a customized program for your senior executives, graduate trainees, international teams or anyone requiring professional polish to take their skills to the next level.