- Multimedia classroom facilities
- Computer Lab
- Library facilities
- Air Conditioned Classrooms
- Mock Room designed like an Aircraft for Aviation Management course
- Specialized training equipment such as Service Trolley, Addressable System, Aircraft Seats and Demo kits
- Course Material with daily handout and soft copies
ASPIRE provides weekday and weekend classes with different time slots so that students can choose class timing according to their own convenience.
20 Students per batch for Aviation Management.
ASPIRE has its international validation by BTEC Pearson (UK), is the largest awarding body in UK which offers academic and vocational qualifications and testing to schools, colleges, employers and other places of learning in the UK and internationally. Their qualifications are recognized by Universities across the world. ASPIRE is the first and only academy in Sri Lanka to receive validations from EDEXCEL for its Aviation Management Programme.
Our counselors will assist you in this matter to select the most appropriate course for you. We have career experts who will be guiding you on your career choice and most suitable career options according to your personal abilities and skills.
ASPIRE is a international vocational training Institute which provides professional training for the different areas in the service industry.